Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whar do I do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Whar do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Whar do I do?   Whar do I do? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 pm

I've been seeing 2 different girls for the last month. I haven't said anything about being exclusive with either one of them. I like them both, but I think they assume we are exclusive. I haven't been dishonest, but I haven't been completely truthful either. These are the only 2 I've been intimate with lately, but I'm still meeting and talking to other girls too.

I feel like I'm getting ready to lose them all and I truthfully have never been in this type of situation before, even though it sounds good, its very stressful. I've only been single 2 years and I'm 31, so there is alot I don't know.

I would truly like to have my cake and eat it too, whats acceptable? I should have been more open in the begining, but I wasn't so now I have to pay the consequences. Can someone please give me some good advice for this situation?
Back to top Go down
knowledge1
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
knowledge1

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Whar do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whar do I do?   Whar do I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:30 pm

I found myself in this situation recently.

The difference was that I have been honest with the women I was seeing. I had built enough intimacy and trust that a lot of the girls that I was dating had no problem with it.

However, I have recently found a woman that I care for and wanted my "cake and eat it". I committed to her to be exclusive. She recently found some of my activity with several women and was furious.

Having said all that I will say that may end up losing them both. Simply because you have not been completely honest with them. I imagine keeping this a secret has been stressful.

I can say that despite the fact I care a lot for my girlfriend, that if I were to lose her I am confident I would find another woman that can fill that void that we men seem to long for but being honest at the front end is critical. Let them know that you are not "exclusive".

Let me finish by saying this:
Your story reminds me of mine. I am divorced. 33. Have looked to improve myself with women in the past 2 years and have done pretty damn good. I see you have a pic with a couple of kids and assume they are yours. Good work. Keep improving.

I apologize if I do not have a solution for you, just being honest. Regardless of how this works out for you, you have options.
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Whar do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whar do I do?   Whar do I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:08 am

I kind of thought that I screwed myself, I'll just keep it this way for a while though, and your right, everyone always have options.

I got 2 kids, they are my pride and joy, thanks for noticing.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Whar do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whar do I do?   Whar do I do? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:49 am

Well, I'm seeing this a bit late. Are you still having this problem?

Welcome to the forum knowledge1.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

Whar do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whar do I do?   Whar do I do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whar do I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: