Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please allow me to reintroduce myself.

Go down 
+4
Ka
~Meg~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Sandman

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Please allow me to reintroduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Hey guys. My buddy Karma has been bugging me for weeks to start posting here, so I figured I should, at the very least, start by introducing myself.

I'm 23 years old, a graduate student, and I currently live in the Philadelphia area. As I'm sure is the case for most of us, I started this journey as a total AFC. One random afternoon, however, I discovered a seminar on some bit-torrent tracker from a guy named David D'Angelo and everything changed.

I was basically hooked from the moment the download finished. The first words out of Dave D's mouth-- attraction isn't a choice-- were so utterly provocative that I had to keep watching. When it was over I felt like I had seen the Matrix. To the complete amazement of my friends (not to mention myself), the very first night I used my newfound “skills” I scored a blowjob in the bushes behind a popular campus hangout (Thanks Dave D!).

Dave's teachings got me a fair amount of success, but I wanted more. After the end of a seriously dysfunctional relationship with one of the “it girls” on my college campus, I discovered The Mystery Method. I was kind of hesitant at first (I mean, comon, canned routines?) but I resigned myself to give it a shot. Thank god I did, because god damn, the six months I spent practicing the Venusian Arts were probably among the craziest of my life.

After finishing college, I moved back in with my parents for a year. Although my game remained solid for a month or two, it quickly deteriorated when the harsh reality of feeling awkward every time I brought a girl home set in. I discovered that without constant upkeep, game was a skill that rusted rapidly. Thankfully, I moved out again in September.

As of now, I'm working to get back to where I used to be. At this point, however, I have to set the bar a little higher. Although I know resolving my last few problems won't be easy, I'm confident I can get there. I think that this is something doable for each and every one of us.

Let's make it happen.

--Sandman
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Oh hi, nice to meet you. Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Welcome! Welcome!

You know what they say about guys from Philly...
Back to top Go down
PUA

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
Welcome! Welcome!

That they're awesome of course.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:03 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Welcome! Welcome!

Do tell...your set to make alot of us happy or mad at you

BTW sorry sandman, its nice to have you here. Sounds like you and Karma should make a good team, you guys should get out and hit the town. Im sure Karma and i will do this on occassion, so we will probably have the pleasure of meeting each other sometime.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:00 am

...That they make good Philly cheesesteaks duh!
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:25 am

~Meg~ wrote:

Thats like saying all italians make good spegetti...im officailly mad at you.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:12 am

Ka wrote:
~Meg~ wrote:

Thats like saying all italians make good spegetti...im officailly mad at you.

Well shit my world just imploded!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:15 am

Yo my man, nice to have you here. Sweet, blowjob in the bushes, that's hilarious. Doesn't mind whenever it occured, as long as it happened is where the crux of it lies. I have no doubt you will have your style back in a jiffy. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Doesn't mind whenever it occured

Not true, thank your lucky stars it didnt happen in an Old Peoples Home...or the AIDS treatment facilities at the hospital Wink

And no Meg, you cant implode. Then id go from really mad to mildly indifferent. Hey at least your not mad at me, your scary when your mad lol.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Did someone mention Philly cheesesteaks? I love the Philly cheesteak Domino's Pizza, lol.

Welcome Sandman. Nice to have you here, and have you posting!

Now we have three AFC's in Philly . . . er, I mean . . . three PUA's Wink LMAO . . . I couldn't help myself . . . I just had to Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:20 am

Quote :
I love the Philly cheesteak Domino's Pizza, lol.
Ugh, we'll have to work on you!

Sandman and I were at a bar one night a few months ago. He told me he could easily open a conversation with a couple just by asking a single question. No way, I thought. Sure enough, he had this guy's girlfriend paying so much attention to him in just a minute or so the boyfriend grabbed her by the arm and physically pulled her out of the bar. I was blown away. Then after I completely screwed up with one girl he tossed me a copy of The Game, and now we're here...

Wait... all Italians don't make good spaghetti? And I never make cheese steaks...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:44 am

Work on me, eh? lol

LOL, sounds like Sandman has SOME skills Wink
Back to top Go down
Sandman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Sandman

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 am

Three AFC's in Philly... one AFC in Indiana...

haha, thanks for the welcome, guys.

Incidentally, that blowjob in the bushes happened like four or five years ago at this point Razz. I just included it in my story to give a sense of what got me so instantly hooked in the first place. It WAS hilarious at the time it happened though... especially since the whole encounter, start to finish, probably lasted no longer than thirty minutes before we parted ways. Still, that story sort of pales in comparison to some of the ridiculous nonsense that happened once I incorprated some mystery type stuff.

As far as what happened the evening at the bar when the girl had to be physically removed from my presence by her apparent boyfriend... I mean, comon guys! My intro post said I was a little rusty... like rusty as in-- not currently able to run up and cold open a group of victoria's secret models walking in the opposite direction down Madison Avenue-- rusty. I never said I was dead!

But geez, with how Karma has been doing lately, I better be back to opening Vicky's secret models again pretty damn soon. If things keep going the way they have, I'll have to be learning a thing or two from him-- I'm convinced he's more machine than man.

Anyway, keep it skeezy.

~Sandman
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:29 am

Yeah, it's amazing what can be accomplished at times. Sometimes I'm amazed at how little some of these girls respect themselves though too. I've known of too many of them and heard stories of more of them that give "it" SO fast . . .

LMAO, as far as that b/f bit, as I said . . . you have potential . . . Wink Let's see what you do with it.

Yep, Karma is coming along. And he's just getting started baby . . . as long as I'm around anyway Wink

Again, cool to have you here Sand.
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:20 am

Hey now Tripp isnt the only one from Indiana lol

Welcome man glad to see ya here..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 am

Nice avatar Sandman.
Back to top Go down
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 am

Nice to meet you Sandman. Where did you get the Sandman name from? I'm thinking of a couple different possibilities and am curious. How do you like living in Philadelphia? I've been there twice, but only very briefly. It seemed like an interesting place though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to reintroduce myself.   Please allow me to reintroduce myself. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to reintroduce myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: