Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another angle

Go down 
+2
Ka
L.A. Tripp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 am

High status males. How do you know? How can you tell?

One night recently, I was helping a girl in a local club. She was a student of mine. She tells me she's looking for a guy that's not a loser, that doesn't do drugs, etc. She's hoping I can pick out the guys that AREN'T fitting those criteria.

I had to tell her something she really didn't want to hear.

"I can take any guy in here and make him high status in this environment. I don't care what he does during the day. I can make him the most desired male in here at night. Whatever your day job, or status, it has no effect on what your status can be at night."

Obviously she didn't like to hear that. We worked on finding her someone anyway.

But, the point is, from a man's standpoint, what you do during the day doesn't matter. You can still make yourself high status outside of work. Doesn't matter if it's in a nightclub or some other venue.

From the women's perspective, it COULD be a pitfall to watch for. You don't really know what you are getting, IF you jump that night. You may think you can tell what a guy is, what he's all about, but not always. It depends on the guy, and on who taught him, if anyone.

An interesting perspective, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:02 am

I don't care who you are...i consider myself a fairly good judge of character...but even i cannot tell who a person is until after i get to know them which can take hours, days, weeks or months sometimes.

Some of my best friends where people i thought where jerks the first few times i was aroud them. Some of the worst people i have known seemed awsome when i first meant them.

Its a gamble you have to be willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:13 am

This is one of those subjects that I usually don't write a response too. However, someone was just arguing with me that NLP was wrong because it "forced attraction." I argued that the aforementioned situation by Tripp was just as bad as NLP in this respect, as both are "forcing attraction" because one is forcing traits he doesn't have naturally or telling stories that didn't happen to he. Now I understand that one sometimes has to learn those natural things by forcing them and I'm sure there is a line somewhere.

I want to be clear that I've not nearly thought about this enough to debate this point of view, but its what I came to earlier when debating against him. I make it a point to debate the opposite side of anything, and rarely my opinion is ever known. But this conclusion was interesting to me, as NLP is the scapegoat for all of the bad things of PUA.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 am

Yeah, NLP is just a way to just get it over with no real meaning to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Juice wrote:
Yeah, NLP is just a way to just get it over with no real meaning to it

I dont agree, NLP can be powerful...but nothing is more powerful then the fact that everyone has a choice, and should be responsible for their own actions. Im not saying that NLP cannot be used in a malicious or unethical way...im saying that its sway is not as powerful as freewill, and it should not be a skapegoat for acountability.

Most people look at NLP and think its a form of hypnosis applied to the people around you...but in my own expereince the better part of NLP that i have learned has been meant to be self focused for self improvement. The stuff that is applied to others is subtle and its all around us. Commericials, marketing, promotions, etc.

NLP is just one of many strategies and tools at our disposal...if NLP is a shortcut or a negative trait to have, then how is it different then knowing the attraction switches? How is using NLP to get the reactions you want different then knowing that if you say or do x, then y switch will get flipped leading to a reaction you want?

IMO NLP gets a bad wrap, especially because of the likes of Ross Jeffries and other creeps who just dont have a good mentality or shed a positive light on it. The Doctor is a good example of a PUA whos main methods revolve around NLP, yet hes charismatic and not creepy in any sense. Nothing he has ever done has come accross as unethical or wrong as far as PUA is concerned.

While i firmly beleive in alot of PUA teachings, i think deep down there is a common denominator and thats the fact that we all have a choice in everything that we do, including the women we meet. Freewill cannot be overcome by any means...if someone else makes a choice and beleives it strongly enough nothing a PUA, or a NLP practitioner, or anyone else does will change that.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:55 am

NLP to the general public has to do with self help - being able to control what thoughts you want and being able to connect with others on a deeper basis.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:34 am

I personally think I am good at figuring people out pretty quickly. My
gut instinct is 90% on target. The only bad thing about it is that I
don't trust it enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another angle   Another angle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another angle
Page 1 of 1