Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last resort...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoove B
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Smoove B

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 am

Whats up ya'll. Smoove B here in Austin TX. Uhhhh lets see, I'm a grad student getting my masters in education. Not trying to be a PUA or a player (yes i was told there is a difference) but i am looking (hope) just to find a HB that i can have a meaningful relastionship, and some friends to my life. I will rarley post unless something actually happens to me where i need advice or a question i need to ask.So once in a great while you'll hear from me.

Been part of the PUA community for about 2 years now. Yes i still have "HORRIBLE HORRIBLE" AA! The only change i see now is that after i get rejected or shut out of a set, instead of feeling sad and wanting to quit, I now just want to put anyone (including the women that shut me down) in a go go plata, or a belly down arm armbar..lol.

I take instruction well so if you have something to say that will help me in any way possible, please feel free to holla at me. Thank you all

`Smoove B

Last edited by Smoove B on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : proof reading)
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 am

Welcome! Welcome!

(Please dont kill me I come in peace)
Back to top Go down
Smoove B
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Smoove B

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:29 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Welcome! Welcome!

(Please dont kill me I come in peace)

HAHAHAHA! thank you for that, i always can use a good laugh. And for the record I would never ever ever do that unless needed to. lol your safe meg.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:36 am

Hey man. Good to have you here! I know there are good resources on Mystery's forum, but there are great resources here too, in our people. Meg, for instance, right here is a good source for input when you make posts.

It's also good to see you didn't carry your sig over from the other forum, lol.

We have plenty of stuff on here already for inner game, and more will be added. Surf the forum and read up on it. It will help you a lot, my man.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Smoove B, welcome to the forum, if your really serious about growing your gonna have to stop with the BS, and get the ball rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 pm

My money is on meg anyhow, she can get down right scary Wink

Welcome btw, im sure you will learn plenty here, if you let yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last resort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort...   Last resort... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last resort...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: