Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Happenin......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Flash

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What's Happenin...... Empty
PostSubject: What's Happenin......   What's Happenin...... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:31 am

Hey everybody,

My PUA name is Flash. I am new to the forum (joined last week) and excited about learning a lot of valuable information. I was introduced to the forum by Juice after he called me out in a club for being a PUA, and have already become good sarging buddies with him and Addicktion. I read David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating" e-book about a year and a half ago, and read Style's "The Game" and Mystery's "The Mystery Method" books about two months back. I have also watched Mystery's 5-dvd set and just got Style's book series "Rules of the Game."

Anyways, my game has been decent for the last two and a half years, but I am looking to take it the next level now. Reading this material seems to be helping me do that. I got a Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleader's number about a week and a half ago, along with a go-go girl's number and one other very legitimate girl, all in one night. However, they all ended up flaking on me, and this is how I know my game still needs some serious tuning. No worries, I don't take flaking nearly as personally as I used to - just means my game needs more work. I did get a number from an HB8 this weekend, who I then went shopping with and took home pirat the next day. That was fun.

I am still trying to decide what my ultimate goal is, but I think the best way to describe is one word: options. I want to know that I can meet a girl and probably take her home that night. I want to also know that I can make a girl who won't allow me to take her home that night (the only kind I will date) to become attracted to me and want to date me. I want to know that if I am in a relationship with an HB9 and she starts acting bitchy, I can dump her, because it won't be a problem for me to find another one. I want options, because with options comes freedom.

I am focused on two parts of my game right now. The first is my style. I do not call myself Flash for nothing. I like to be flashy when I go out, as I crave attention and love to rock sweet outfits. I started out looking for goofy hats/necklaces, etc. (I bought an LED belt that I rock out sometimes) to sarge with, and I will still do that, but am now looking for some more serious outfits as well. I have a solid income, so I can now finally afford to buy the clothes that I want. I went shopping this weekend and bought some nice, flashy button-down shirts, along with a sportscoat and some other clothes. I am wondering: what are some good fashion magazines that I can look at for different ideas of good men's fashions? I have a couple friends who are pretty into style (including Addiction) who I will probably ask.

The second aspect of my game that I am working on is my negs. I sometimes overdo the negging, but that is the only way to know where the line is. If you don't go far enough, the line remains invisible...you must go too far to find it. It is also one aspect of game that I did not use before, so I am very focused on developing it right now.

Anyways, Juice has been encouraging me to start posting, so I think that I will. This is my first real post. Any feedback is appreciated. Stay flashy.

- Flash
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

What's Happenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Happenin......   What's Happenin...... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:32 am

Flash welcome man names Jamie glad to have ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac

What's Happenin......
Page 1 of 1