Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running seperate game, while on a date?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboCop
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RoboCop

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Running seperate game, while on a date? Empty
PostSubject: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 pm

ok,
so i was on a 2nd date with this girl i P.U'd a couple of weeks ago
and we were walking around the mall chatting when eventually she ran into her friends (as always seems to happen lol)
and they were just talking and talking and talking and acting like retards
so i basically just froze them out and walk around by myself for a few mins.
While i was walking around i was practicing a method that i read somewhere to learn to read the size of different sets (imaginary white rings around the sets) and there were heaps and heaps and heaps of opportunities to run game on a one set or two set
but, instead of actually going up to the sets (cause i was on a date), i thought about and made up DHVs and openers i would have used for the situation. (I came up with heaps for the pet shop, but it involved using my date as a wingman lmao). Eventually i went back to my date when i saw that her friends had left lol.
but anyways,
whats your opinion on running game during a date?? and if its ok, how would you go about doing it??
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:07 pm

RoboCop wrote:
ok,
so i was on a 2nd date with this girl i P.U'd a couple of weeks ago
and we were walking around the mall chatting when eventually she ran into her friends (as always seems to happen lol)
and they were just talking and talking and talking and acting like retards
so i basically just froze them out and walk around by myself for a few mins.
While i was walking around i was practicing a method that i read somewhere to learn to read the size of different sets (imaginary white rings around the sets) and there were heaps and heaps and heaps of opportunities to run game on a one set or two set
but, instead of actually going up to the sets (cause i was on a date), i thought about and made up DHVs and openers i would have used for the situation. (I came up with heaps for the pet shop, but it involved using my date as a wingman lmao). Eventually i went back to my date when i saw that her friends had left lol.
but anyways,
whats your opinion on running game during a date?? and if its ok, how would you go about doing it??

The obvious thing to me is to game her friends...in front of her.

Simultaneously befriend them and make her jealous at the same time.

Basically when the friends enter the picture treat the whole thing, including your date, as a new set...open it, control the frame, ignore the alpha (kinda how youd ignore your target in a real set), and get them all to love you. Be a bit flirty (more banterish) with all them if they seem into it...this will make them love you and will drive your date unbeleivably jealous tho she wont admit it.

If its guys just start talking guy shit with them...sports, music, cars, w/e they seem into.

I make it a personal rule if a friend/date im with doesnt introduce me within 5-10 seconds i interupt introduce myself and take over the convo. generally ill simply interupt with "You'll have to excuse (name)[or] (my friend), he/she has no manners....way to introduce me, my name is (insert your name here)." Shake hands, make EC, speak loud and confidently.

From there just go with it however you want. Thats how id handle it.

Otherwise if your gonna walk off, dont come back, make him/her find you. Afterall your trying to convey you have better shit to do then stand around while they talk, so while your doing that 'better stuff" you shouldnt even be considering them...afterall they arent considering you at that point. Being that you did walk off, go into stores, even dare i say it...open sets. If she shows while your in set bring her into it, talk a bit more with them...hell even number close in front of her...then leave with her. Theres nothing wrong with that, your a social guy, social people socialize on a regualr basis.
Back to top Go down
RoboCop
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RoboCop

PostSubject: Re: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:48 pm

i see, that makes sense
i like your way of interrupting with an introduction, includes a good neg haha, but i was introduced, i just got bored and
i didnt wanna open a set with her friends cause they were all HB[negative]6 (lol)
but yea, i didnt explain well enough earlier, after i walked away a made a huge arc going past (and into alot of shops) when i saw her friends leaving i rounded the arc back to where she was....
but she wasnt there, i looked around on my way through and she was looking for me over at the first shop that i went to... so she made mental note where i went and i froze her again haha,
bu yea, next time im gonna run game wherever i go, for whatever the reason Smile

thanx ka Wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:42 am

RoboCop wrote:
she made mental note where i went and i froze her again haha,

She looked for you, making the mental note of where you went, then you froze her out for looking for you? Not good.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RoboCop
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RoboCop

PostSubject: Re: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 am

kinda, it wasnt a proper freeze out, just like made her come back to me again lol, probably still not a good thing to make her come back again, but im still learning [sorry for the misunderstanding, still getting used to the terminology lol]
i did turn it into a game though lol
kind of like hide and seek x]

and yea, after that she basically didnt let go of me,
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:50 am

Alright, as long as you two were both playing around with it, that's cool. Just for future knowledge, don't freeze a girl out after she has done something good like coming to look for you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running seperate game, while on a date?   Running seperate game, while on a date? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running seperate game, while on a date?
Page 1 of 1