Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Festival turn of events...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Festival turn of events... Empty
PostSubject: Festival turn of events...   Festival turn of events... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 pm

This is a mini-field report, and well, a suggestion box for what to do next....

So yesterday was - well - my biggest success so far. Decided to go out of the house for once. Went to this Seafood Festival with a friend. He was going to meet this girl that he has been trying to date. So I tag along. We met up with her and her friend. Introduce our-selves, grab a drink, start listing to the band. So this friend goes off - comes back 45 minutes later - so we all decide to head to this pub. I'm talkin, being funny, etc. Showing no special attention to this friend. Well I met some friends from school at the pub & started talking - social proof, pre-selection. They leave then this friend starts talking to me again. Well - we hit it off. Making her laugh for the rest of the night. A shit load of kino and playful banter. We call it a night and hug a good three times. (One of those full body hugs, not just the shoulder rubbing). I number close and set up a lunch date for later in the week.

We texted each other good nite when we got home safe. When should I text her about our lunch date? Tuesday? Monday?

My question is we were all drinking a little. I'm not sure how serious I can take the scheduled date. This girl is awesome. Looks, personality, everything. I refuse to put all my eggs in one basket. So I must go out and continue to approach girls. I was just wondering what my next move should be....Don't want to feel needy.

*On a side note. The girl is amazing, looks wise. She keeps a picture on the background of her phone in her a 2-piece bathing suit. Just ... mind blowing. I tell her that I'm sure by looking at her phone, that she has at least 12 mirrors in her room, including on her ceiling ( Cool ) because she loves to look at herself. The reason why she has that is she said she has low self confidence. She keeps it as a reminder that she is good looking and shouldn't be so hard on her self. How true is that statement? Seems like a little fluff for me...*

Festival turn of events... M_25fe653a1462732900e49576f1938943
Girl on the right....
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Festival turn of events...   Festival turn of events... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 am

Wow. She left your group for 45 minutes? What did she do??

As far as the texting. You've already texted each other good night, which is fine. You don't have to wait a specified number of days to text again. You can text today or tomorrow and tell her when you are available this week to meet with her again.

I picked up a girl last night. We've already texted back and forth a few times today. She will likely be hanging with me on future weekends. The only reason texting the next day would seem needy is HOW you text, i.e. what you say and how you say it. Unless of course you're sending her half a dozen texts because she hasn't answered in five minutes . . . lol. That's BAD, BAD, BAD.

One other thing, I personally thought that line about the background on the phone was bullshit, but female input that I just got says it could be true, so I'd just chalk that one up for a subject to tease her with, as you already have.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Festival turn of events...   Festival turn of events... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:16 am

She left to say good bye to her mom, since she was leaving the festival. Apparently she walked her back out to the parking lot or whatnot.

I would love some female heads to open up about the picture. I too called it bullshit, but, apparently not? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival turn of events...   Festival turn of events... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival turn of events...
Page 1 of 1