Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you trust her?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:30 am

You meet a new girl. You game her. You have a same night lay with her.

Can you trust her anymore? Would you trust her with other guys? Would she end up being a one night stand for you?

She just opened her legs, her pussy to you, the first night you ever met or talked to her. How does that make you feel about her?

Do you believe it was just your skill that got this to happen, or do you believe it was her being easy?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:38 am

A little of both, but I lean more toward skillz verses her being a slut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:11 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
You meet a new girl. You game her. You have a same night lay with her.

Can you trust her anymore? Would you trust her with other guys? Would she end up being a one night stand for you?

She just opened her legs, her pussy to you, the first night you ever met or talked to her. How does that make you feel about her?

Do you believe it was just your skill that got this to happen, or do you believe it was her being easy?

It totally depend on the situation. If there is a real connection and the girl seems nice enough give her some trust but be causious. Just remember to think with your brain not your dick.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Tripp you stole my thread idea...I was thinking this exact same thing...

It seems if you sleep with a guy too early on then you close the door to anything more than just sex on an occasional basis.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:18 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
Tripp you stole my thread idea...I was thinking this exact same thing...

It seems if you sleep with a guy too early on then you close the door to anything more than just sex on an occasional basis.

LOL, I take it you think this is a good thread then? Wink

Actually, I think this is REALLY good. Now, we can try to shed some light on the opposite sex's thoughts in this. You can tell us what a girl thinks in that situation, and we can say what a guy thinks.

On my part, slotting the girl as a fuck buddy, LTR, or ONS has NOTHING to do with how early she opens her legs for me. For instance, all of the ones I've been with sexually I still associate with today. The ones I haven't gone that far with, some I still associate with, some I don't. If a girl opens her legs for me that first night, I don't hold THAT fact against her. I look at how she actually acts around other guys and judge her "sluttiness" on what I'm seeing. If she doesn't willingly and purposely flirt with every other guy, that I note that it's a specific attraction to me, which is usually the case. If she does openly and willingly and purposely flirt with every other guy, which has happened, I back off and THEN I slot her into that untrustworthy category.

So, for me, it's not whether she opens her legs to me the first night I meet her. I look into her eyes, I look into her soul, I get a feel for her uniqueness, and judge by that. Then watch her with other guys for confirmation. If a girl waits too long to open her legs, I actually start to consider her a prude, if that's even what I'm going for, and that is a totally different slot in my mind. I know at that point that an LTR would NOT work with me and her.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:41 am

It's my view that you have to secure your thought processes around this manner. For the most part, I intend to never label a female based on her sexual exploits, because I feel women are unfairly labeled in this western society, and it's men who they won't sleep with(mostly) who call them those names. I like a girl who may have selective liberated views on sex( meaning she just doesn't do those types of things by her own volition) The attraction, comfort and logistics 2/3 thirds have to be correct for her to take that sexual plunge so early on. Furthermore, I also will have relations with a girl I find attractive who is socially alleged to be a "friendly gal" Redemption we all want it in some form or fashion, and I am just offering her some of my views of redemptive behaviors,hahaha. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

Can you trust her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you trust her?   Can you trust her? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you trust her?
Page 1 of 1