Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The worst opener ever?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

The worst opener ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm

jsut me or is this opener blank? the thread has no writing.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm

lmao I've heard of the blank text message
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Well damn. Apparently the problem with the hosting company yesterday caused some stuff to be lost. Wonder what else is gone. Anyway, here's what had been posted before:

The worst opener ever?

Post by L.A. Tripp Today at 14:29
The couple is standing there, by themselves, talking, looking at each other. The PUA comes up . . . "what's a shot that American's take?" The couple look's at the PUA with the wtf? expression. They are quiet. The PUA repeats the opener. The couple still quiet. The PUA yet again repeats the opener. He is seriously looking for an answer.

Is this a fake scenario? Sadly, no, it's not one of my scenarios I come up with to make a point.

This really happened, last night.

I was talking to a friend of mine. She's been in love with a married man for 3 years. He just cut ties with the wife and with her at pretty much the same time. I've never had sex with this girl. Never even kissed her. We're just friends that hang out when we see each other. So, we're standing there talking, laughing with each other and stuff as we talk about each others' relationships. Then, this guy comes up and uses the opener I wrote above. We just stand there and look at him, both of us thinking "wtf?". We look at each other, look back at him. He repeats it. We look at each other again and the question is in our eyes. We don't know what to say. We don't really know what the hell he's asking. Then he says he was born here in America, but moved to Europe and lived there all his life, and just came back here. Ahem . . . no accent. Yeah, ok.

She thinks for a minute, as we're talking in each other's ears. She then tells him to go get a jager bomb with whiskey. She starts pointing at the bar and telling him to get it. She's trying to get rid of him. He's not getting the hint. I'm actually at the club with some other friends myself, and I tell her I'm gonna go get them and let her be with this guy for a while. Her eyes get big, she says no, and pulls me closer to her, leans her head on my shoulder.

The guy still keeps up with his charade. She continues to tell him to go to the bar, and is making a forceful motion with her hand toward the bar. He continues, so she wraps her arms around my shoulders, turns her body completely into me, looks straight into my eyes, as if she's gonna kiss me, and pulls her head close. The guy finally leaves. He walks toward the bar, never makes it there, then does a 180 and heads to the dance floor.

I hope no one here does this with their openers. And then doesn't the hints, until they are hit over the head metaphorically. Plowing doesn't always have it's place.

Re: The worst opener ever?

Post by bigjamiemac Today at 16:36

L.A. Tripp wrote:The couple is standing there, by themselves, talking, looking at each other. The PUA comes up . . . "what's a shot that American's take?" The couple look's at the PUA with the wtf? expression. They are quiet. The PUA repeats the opener. The couple still quiet. The PUA yet again repeats the opener. He is seriously looking for an answer.

Is this a fake scenario? Sadly, no, it's not one of my scenarios I come up with to make a point.

This really happened, last night.

I was talking to a friend of mine. She's been in love with a married man for 3 years. He just cut ties with the wife and with her at pretty much the same time. I've never had sex with this girl. Never even kissed her. We're just friends that hang out when we see each other. So, we're standing there talking, laughing with each other and stuff as we talk about each others' relationships. Then, this guy comes up and uses the opener I wrote above. We just stand there and look at him, both of us thinking "wtf?". We look at each other, look back at him. He repeats it. We look at each other again and the question is in our eyes. We don't know what to say. We don't really know what the hell he's asking. Then he says he was born here in America, but moved to Europe and lived there all his life, and just came back here. Ahem . . . no accent. Yeah, ok.

She thinks for a minute, as we're talking in each other's ears. She then tells him to go get a jager bomb with whiskey. She starts pointing at the bar and telling him to get it. She's trying to get rid of him. He's not getting the hint. I'm actually at the club with some other friends myself, and I tell her I'm gonna go get them and let her be with this guy for a while. Her eyes get big, she says no, and pulls me closer to her, leans her head on my shoulder.

The guy still keeps up with his charade. She continues to tell him to go to the bar, and is making a forceful motion with her hand toward the bar. He continues, so she wraps her arms around my shoulders, turns her body completely into me, looks straight into my eyes, as if she's gonna kiss me, and pulls her head close. The guy finally leaves. He walks toward the bar, never makes it there, then does a 180 and heads to the dance floor.

I hope no one here does this with their openers. And then doesn't the hints, until they are hit over the head metaphorically. Plowing doesn't always have it's place.

Damn it! I thought that opener was going to be so awesome for me ...Well shit back to the drawing board...Hahaa that is funny,Tripp why didn't you pull the poor guy in and ask him err tell him were he went wrong?

bigjamiemac

Post by L.A. Tripp Today at 19:06
Honestly, I didn't think about it at that moment because of the subject matter of mine and my friend's convo. I don't know that he would have been open to it, but yeah, I should have tried.

Post by Diamond Today at 19:30
The poor man atleast had some balls.. *sigh* Smile
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 am

Hey, he did hold frame!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
weeneedhelp
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
weeneedhelp

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:29 am

I used to use this:

"My best friend just died. How long should I wait before I screw his girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 am

weeneedhelp wrote:
I used to use this:

"My best friend just died. How long should I wait before I screw his girlfriend?"

I know you've been lurking for a while. Good to see you posting. Welcome to the forum. So, how did this opener work for you?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst opener ever?   The worst opener ever? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst opener ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: