Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PUSH PULL?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:54 am

Hey guys, i was thinking about push pulling i was wondering how long do you push then how long do u pull... would it be push pull in one day or would it be like u real her in for a week then kinda push her then pull her again the next week? Ive always been confused about that.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:35 pm

My basic stance on a push-pull is something that should done during the moment interaction. Case in point, I got this girl's number wednesday. On Friday, she's sitting next to me. I tell her, When people don't return my calls and they don't have any good news to tell me, I basically cut them off.-push Then I give her another chance to share something. She tells me about how helped someone avoid hitting some ducks crossing the road, whatever. My response," Oh you helped save some young ducklings life, you are almost back in my good graces now."-pull.

The basic premise of what I was doing trying to determine how much if any has this girl invested in communicating with me. Case in point as to why, I disclosed my disappointment with her, not returning my phone call, coupled with the fact that she didn't have any good news to share with me. I pretty much gave her a scenario on how she could clear the air.

Pua to be, what you are doing is setting up freeze-outs brother. From my experience, pushing a girl all week, and then trying to pull her the next week isn't the best route to take. Push-pull works best when done in the same interaction and situational context. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 am

so what im doing is not considered push pull its freeze outs....
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 pm

PUA to be wrote:
so what im doing is not considered push pull its freeze outs....

Yes. What Fortune laid out for you is how push/pull actually does work. It has to be done at the same basic time. The whole push/pull process is actually a small thing in the overall context of the interaction. The freeze out is a major point of focus. The push/pull is tiny in comparison, and is meant to build attraction, not punish as a freeze out does.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 am

so my method would not help me get the girl to fall for me whats so ever?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:10 am

PUA to be wrote:
so my method would not help me get the girl to fall for me whats so ever?

I won't say absolutely without a doubt whatsoever, because there are always those exceptions. But in general? NO, it won't. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:05 am

alright thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 am

Pua, I am gonna share with you a story of my experience with the exact actions you took in this situation. I had this girl who absolutely adored me, but I was first starting to learn the game. So you know what newbies do most, that's right NEG to no end. This girl is pretty hot, but I was new to the game, and I didn't have the calibration. What I ended up doing was punish this girl for good behavior, and she stayed for about a month and endured my putdowns. Then finally she had enough, and stood up for herself. When she stood up for herself, whew, I knew my attraction was dead in the water. I ran to far ahead of her, and she gave up the chase. So instead of getting the girl to chase me, I chased her away. Til this day, I see her and man, I want to get that attraction back with her, but she has closed off those sparks toward me. What you need to do is run ahead of the girl, initially. Then, slow up and let her grab you for some ticks(week or so) Then alert her attention and run to another pole, and repeat the process. Never become mentally stagnant, that is a kiss of death to your interaction with girls. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:18 am

i kno what you mean man i really think i chased this one out too i acted way to needy and i showed way to much interest in her and she lost interest... i doubt i can get this one back but its worth a try...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PUSH PULL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUSH PULL?   PUSH PULL? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUSH PULL?
Page 1 of 1