Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did it just click?

Go down 
+2
L.A. Tripp
LaRockStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:22 am

This post is all about non-verbal and body positioning:

Background info: So I was working out with a friend at the gym. Our teacher from last semester comes over and starts talking, seeing how we were doing etc. I was facing him, and HB8, kept getting closer to me. She seemed to be "bouncing" around, like taking a step back - then step forward to get closer to me.

At one point I took a step forward...and talked to her over-my shoulder, sure enough, she got close enough she bumped arms.
My friend gave me the "Woah!" eye-ball look. I didn't think anything of it.

Then we said good-bye to go do our own workouts. When I was headin out the door - she stopped me and asked if I wanted to do Abs with her. I said, sure, only because you said please...

So after, she was putting away her mat - I was headin out the door - she comes tracks me down again... "So I'll see you Tuesday...?" - lol

I mean...I know it is all about proximity...but was she just being friendly or flirty? The space we were talking in was wide open...we touched arms at least 2-3 times...was it because she can't stand still - ??? lol
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:25 am

That's OBVIOUS flirting.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 am

Rockstar I luv you because you don't assume, and that's a great quality to have. What I have gathered in the dating scene it's best to always assume that every girl is or can be someone of interest to you. This scenario, you missed something bro. When you noticed a woman getting close to you, bumping arms with you, asking you to be close her while she's doing excercises, and reopening another convo. With all this info bro, ask yourself how did you let her leave without you dangling in her head. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 am

Haha! Damn it - I knew I should have said something.
Well Tuesday will be the day...

Any suggestions on to what to say...
I just never thought that she, an older - instructor - would be that flirty with me.
Thought never really crossed my mind.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:56 pm

After your workout suggest hitting up Smoothie King (or other smoothie place in your area). Wink
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:44 pm

After your workout suggest getting in a hot tub... NAKED.

:-)
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Hobbit wrote:
After your workout suggest getting in a hot tub... NAKED.

:-)

That made my morning...I'll figure it out.
I just don't want it to be awkward - considering I'll still see her at the gym and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Hey babe, I have this new squat exercise technique you need to try. I have all the equipment for it we'll need! LOL. Laughing

You'll be fine man.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:59 am

I don't think you should harp on saying the correct phrases. What you want to focus on is a fun voice tone. That in itself will make you confidence vaccum much more efficient. When you know that your voice is a strong portion of your personality, you don't need the homerun type of line, bro. Singles on base can lead to scores. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

Did it just click? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did it just click?   Did it just click? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did it just click?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: