Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FR by David D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

FR by David D Empty
PostSubject: FR by David D   FR by David D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:38 pm

author: "David DeAngelo"
date: Tue, 11 Aug 2002 19:24 GMT

subject: A Field Report by David DeAngelo ...So I walk over to wait for the urinal, and I turn my back to the girl (without even looking at her) as I say "Here, I'll block for you". As I'm standing there...

Tyler, I just read that Outing Report you sent in... What a *&@# FREAKSHOW you're becoming.

Tyler, I want to be you when I grow up. Of all the guys I've known and met, you might be the most intense when it comes to learning, innovating, and implementing. The depth of your understanding, and the subtle levels of your communication are amazing. I learn something every time I talk to you or read your stories.

OK, so you inspired me to share a quick story from tonight.

I just got back from going out with Rick H. (good buddy of mine that many of you may have heard of) . We went to a trendy bar in Hollywood, CA. We were just there to have a drink and kick back with friends...

I walked into the men's room, and there's a girl pulling her pants down to use the toilet. There are two other guys in the men's room as well. This particular bathroom has one toilet, one urinal, no stalls, etc.

In other words, she's right out in the open.

So I walk over to wait for the urinal, and I turn my back to the girl (without even looking at her) as I say "Here, I'll block for you". As I'm standing there, one of the guys says "Her name is 'D.'..." I say "Hey 'D." whatup" (ignoring her, monotone statement... not a question) . I didn't turn around, or answer her as she said "hi" back to me.

She finishes as I walk over to the urinal to do my thing. I walk over to the sink as she's pulling her pants up. I turn on the water, and point to the sink. She looks at it, and walks out the door. I wash my hands... and walk out the door. She's outside the men's room, so I strike up a conversation by busting her balls for not washing her hands after using the bathroom.

Now, I should mention, this girl is six feet tall, super-model face and body, small tattoo on the back of her neck. I'm talking SMOKING hot. If you live in New York, L.A., or Vegas and you go out to exclusive places often, you might have seen a girl this hot within the last few MONTHS. If you don't live in one of these places, you probably haven't seen a girl this hot in YEARS. In other words, she was hot. OK, whatever.

By the way, I've already seen this girl a couple of times earlier in the evening, and guys are lining up to kiss her ass, horn in on her, and generally seek approval like pussies all night.

So where was I? Oh yea... I'm busting her balls about not washing her hands...

She just stops and stares directly into my eyes with a serious look on her face. She can't exactly believe what she's hearing... so she's challenging me with a combination of no verbal response plus direct serious eye contact.

Of course, I look right back at her without flinching.

We make small talk for a minute. Hair, clothes, drinks. I then take out a breath mint, and offer her one. I did it in such a way that she couldn't tell if I was being nice or if I was hinting that she had bad breath. She declined, saying that it wouldn't go with her martini.

Another minute or two of small talk. The L.A. Scene, the bachelorette party that's there, whatever. More ball busting. By now she's grabbing my coat, pulling herself towards me... looking directly into my eyes intensely... I'm looking her in the eyes... and leaning back, not responding to her physical touching.

I take out the breath mints AGAIN. This time I actually take one and go to place it in HER mouth. She opens her mouth, but in SHOCK. She takes the mint with her hand, and puts it in her own mouth.

She says "I can't believe you called me on my bad breath!"

I said "I didn't call you on it, I just gave you a breath mint... much classier."

She said "Oh my God! I had Mexican food for dinner... blah blah blah (explanations and excuses for her breath) ."

Then she said again "I can't believe you called me on my bad breath... I LOVE YOU!".

At this point she's putting her arm around me and pulling me toward her... putting her cheek up against mine, etc. I'm leaning back, not taking the bait. I put my hand up slowly into the back of her hair and pulled gently/firmly She did the "deep inhale" of pleasure. I take her shoulders (bare), turn her around physically, and give her a gentle bite on the neck.

Nice.

I say "I'm going to go find my friends"... and turn to walk away.

Normally I would have kissed her, gotten her info at that moment (minimum), etc. but this particular girl was so hot and so *&@# SHARP that I wanted to let the tension build a little more. Well, I didn't have to wait long. As soon as I turned around to walk away, she literally grabbed me by the back of my hair, and pulled me back to her She put her arms around me and pulled me into her. I gave her a squeeze (sister style) ... but didn't take advantage of the moment to kiss her. Again, tension, tension, tension.

OK, short story short... I find out she's there with some guy friend who's taking her home... and I'm getting ready to leave with my friends... she's begging me to write to her... and I'm off with her info.

The moral?

Sexual Tension or "Chemistry" can be sparked, amplified, and dialed up so high that it's almost unreal within just a few minutes... sometimes even less. And it can happen with the hottest of the hot girls... as long as you're open to it, and you know what to do in order to create it.

A key to this equation is total PRESENCE and total COMPOSURE. You must mentally become the gay-marriage child of Obi-Wan and James Bond. Remember how COMPOSED those dudes were at all times? Add an understanding of Sexual Tension, and a few ball-busting comments, and you've got all the makin's for a party. That's the way.

Just a thought...

There you have it folks! David D is the KING of picking up unhygenic chicks with bad breath! I suggest you start studying Double Your Dating Immediately!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

FR by David D
Page 1 of 1