Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solid Game by Mystery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Solid Game by Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Solid Game by Mystery   Solid Game by Mystery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Words are important. they make ideas real things. consider NEGS for instance. the word has become ubiquitous within our community. to name something is to create it.

Its time to create some important distinctions with regards to CLOSES. If you check the archives you'll note Im the dick who brought the word CLOSE into ASF. its a SALES term, and as most PUAs worth their salt know, SALES METAPHORS have been all but removed from our game. So why do we still use the word? because ARCHIVES are rarely if ever updated.

So, Im now quickly going to put a magnifying glass to the CLOSE, and zoom in to show you 3 distinct ideas within it.

1. kiss close (* close)
2. map, location, # and email close
3. f close

The word CLOSE is used for different things and we must correct this now. the kiss close (again, another invention of mine) is NOT a CLOSE. Its just another tactic for changing her state (oh and its fun for us too hehe). We dont call pulling her hair a CLOSE, nor biting her neck a CLOSE. sucking her tongue and kissing her is also NOT a close. Also, there will be many other routines coming out that involve kissing so the * CLOSE is no longer called a CLOSE. Its Mystery's Kiss Maneuver or Routine. Why? The name Mystery makes it a SPECIFIC routine, not to be confused with any other sort of kissing her - Craig's TIC TAC Routine is a kiss close too then afterall.

FMAC is no longer. I mean, the model still works, but we've broken the format down further. FMAC actually comes from BME (beginning middle end - or - opening mid-game end-game to use chess metaphor), only we broke up B into F and M because before you can MEET or OPEN you must FIND. simple logic.

well, we have since broken the A phase into A and R (attract phase and rapport phase). and the C in FMAC which stood for CLOSE has been changed to S for seduce.

so, we therefore have FOARS. FIND OPEN ATTRACT (build) RAPPORT and SEDUCE phases.

ok, so Mystery's Kiss routine is NOT a close. what else is NOT an actual CLOSE? Map close, location close, # close and @ close. what are they then? they are BRIDGES.

FOARS (or FMARS - OPEN or MEET, your call) goes from FINDING to SEDUCING, so then whats a BRIDGE? a BRIDGE is a cognitive tool or routine you use to BRIDGE the gap from being with her now to being with her again later. why are bridges useful? because maybe you and the target must part ways before you have established enough attraction and rapport to have sex with her and you must continue the sequence at a later date. not all PUs go from meet to sex in one night (ONS). We want to play a SOLID game and not only go for FOOLS MATE (more chess metaphor) so if she havent built enough attraction and/or rapport we must structure an opportunity to see them again. we do this because of time constraints (either imposed on us by her friends, or the late time or your friends or even a false time constraint so you can see her again in a better environment to continue the FOARS sequence). So with this in mind, the WAY we structure a chance to see her again is a BRIDGE. the MAP bridge, LOCATION Bridge, # bridge and @ Bridge are the ones that come to mind. oh and of course the BEST BRIDGE of them all: the INSTANT BRIDGE (formally the INSTANT DATE - not actually a DATE no need to confuse the newbies with that word). A BRIDGE bridges the gap of not being with her. you want to get over the river of time when you are apart. for that you need a bridge. (If you have a better word than Bridge that conveys a similar meaning, lets discuss).

So then what IS a close? there is only ONE CLOSE. the F CLOSE. Fucking is the close. thats IT! nothing else is a close (well, maybe a BJ haaa). Hey now that I think about it, the format is: FOARSC - find open (or meet) attract build-rapport seduce close (or X for sex). OK we need to work on the mnemonic acronym but you get the idea. THIS is how you play a SOLID GAME.

Style mentions: "while rapport is a large part of my game, I don't NEED rapport for a full close. IOW, the step isn't ALWAYS necessary. Sometimes she's just ready to go right THEN. For that matter, Seduce isn't necessary either. However, Find, Meet, Atract, and Close ALWAYS occur--even in this fool's mate instance."

You FIND her. cant MEET til you find. cant open til you find. cant attract til you open. dont have a chance to build rapport til youve attracted. $*!@, TIME CONSTRAINT. what do you do? build a bridge. um, LOCATION BRIDGE. good, you've made enough attraction to pique her interest. so the bridge is built. the next day you meet at a LOCATION. and then you continue. where were you. thats right, ATTRACTION. sure her presence is a strong IOI (indicator of interest) but that does NOT mean you can phase shift into SEDUCING her. you havent build RAPPORT (commonality, trust, a sense of connection, etc). so you ATTRACT more (demonstrate value) and you see IOIs (positive KINO TESTS). do you seduce now? NO!!! You are lacking RAPPORT. So now this will feel like backtracking a bit but its not. You KNOW she wants you but you now have to make her feel COMFORTABLE and CONNECTED with you. So you chill the @*#$ out. sure you hold hands but dont jam your finger up her yet. Reveal something about yourself (reveal your VULNERABILITY). Do you have IORs? (Indicators of RAPPORT?) Did she tell you something personal about her? did she tell you a SECRET? ok, NOW, having played a SOLID GAME, having build RAPPORT, you can SEDUCE. and you do the Mystery Kiss Routine. great. but *&@#, another TIME CONSTRAINT. her mom called her cel and told her she's got to go NOW. @*#$. so you construct another BRIDGE. a quick # Bridge (with phone rules to minimize blurring). so you call her and tell her you will pick her up to keep you company as you get some $*!@ done. of course secretly you have a game plan. you drop by your freinds place and then go for a "spontaneous" whirlpool. you continue RAPPORT phase (remember, attract phase is over). you phase shift to SEDUCE again (see, after a bridge, you go back one phase for a bit to establish a good foothold on the phase you were last on before the bridge). Now you'll get your finger in her. great. now you phase shift to the CLOSE. In this phase youll have to be in the proper location for a full close. the sex scene. in a car for you teenagers, back to your place or hers (bedroom or couch) for adults. seduce phase should put her there into the sex location if you've been thinking ahead anyways. so you deal with LMR (last minute resistance) and voila, FULL MONTY @*#$ CLOSE.

BRIDGES are only used if you NEED them. thats why we'd rather do an INSTANT DATE (which is not a BRIDGE as she is with you the whole time now that I think about it). The INSTANT DATE is a gameplan tactic to continue the FOARSC sequence.

there you have it gentlemen. you need a model, I gave it to you. This is MM. Its out of my head now. Lets clean it up and streamline it so the newbies dont get confused by the old FMAC. lets design better acronyms. but this is the GAMEPLAN, the BASIC FORMAT of MM.

BTW, Im in San Fransisco and tonight is DAY2 of my workshop. Matador visited briefly before the workshop and and all the students said he looked like he was getting laid. Great style!

if you want to understand why we PEACOCK, try this "light hearted social experiment" (thanks to OnTheProwl for that frame): look at guys and ask yourself, "is this person getting laid?" you dont have to ask them, just ask yourself if they LOOK like it. YES? women will sense this too. No? women will sense this too. Say this to all the guys you see in a day. then begin to see the pattern of why some guys get a YES and others a NO. youll begin to build a picture of what YOU should do. See our culture is fucked up I know. But when in Rome do as the romans do (and the romans had a LOT of sex haa). Do what it takes to appear like a man who gets laid. Here are a few patterns Ive recognized in my observations:

* accessories (hat, rings, earrings, necklaces, sunglasses) make you look like you get laid
* a smile on your face makes you look like you get laid
* trimmed hairlines (well groomed - SPECIFICALLY well groomed)
* a girl on your arm
* being the social center of your group of friends
* tatoos and piercings
* shiny and glittery clothing
* tight clothes

thats just a few. now of course we are world wide and each of you lives in a diff part of the world within a distinct culture. the great part about this "light hearted social experiment" is that you can do it in YOUR culture and figure out quickly what you should do to look like you are getting laid. ROCKSTARS look like they get laid right? I mean, at least in THIS culture. Even if you arent a rockstar, if you look like one, theyll treat you like one. Tim B. showed up too. Good to see you guys again.

Style also says: "On the other hand, I HAVE gone into sets very C&F (Cocky and PLAYFUL say Mys (Yeah yeah says Style)). And the attraction window has opened up RIGHT AWAY, but I CAN'T go in and make out with her yet because there is NO rapport. So there are times when this needs to be part of your model. (So when this happens, you can just say, "I was never breast fed as a child," and then ram your tongue down her throat. [that's a joke, newbies])

So basically, building rapport is a standard piece in the format, BUT! if you dont NEED it, dont game her to death - cause fool's mate still happens from time to time. but you want solid game, and THIS is SOLID GAME.

Mystery
Back to top Go down

Solid Game by Mystery
Page 1 of 1