Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

diamond in the rough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeBee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
DeeBee

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-19

diamond in the rough Empty
PostSubject: diamond in the rough   diamond in the rough I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 am

hey guys! im just getting through the venusian arts HB and i was thinking about how you show higher value to attract,i know the HB is for help with 10s and confident women,but what about insecure girls and girls with low selfesteem because there seems to be so many of them,i live beside a rough neighbourhood,not a no go area but just a bit less off,i notice a lot of couples get together in that estate and ive seen some very good looking girls liveing there going out with wasters,ive put this down to and correct me if im wrong that the girls have low value in themselves because of where there from,that they think people judge them because of where there from!theres this girl i like from there and i tried to talk to her before and she was nice to me but looked a bit suprised and made her excuses and left,this was a good while back and i found out that a couple of her exes were loosers,i was thinking about trying again now ive a better knolledge but im thinking is neging and dhving the right thing to do here,because i dont think she has the value she should to start with,thanx
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: diamond in the rough   diamond in the rough I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am

For the most part man, you're right on here. Yes, the self-esteem, or lack of, is their problem. And yes, the negging needs to be thrown out the window for these girls. However, the DHVing is still of value. Think about it. The guys they do hook up with, they believe in their own mind that these guys DO have higher value than they themselves have. And they are attracted to that. So yes, you do still need to have higher value. And yes, they are surprised and intimidated by you, you're correct on that as well. Which means that, yes, they believe that you do already have higher value than they do, however that doesn't mean that you don't still say things that further demonstrate that value.

With these girls what you have to do is build COMFORT initially so that they realize you are WARM to them and not cold like the rest of the world. Building attraction with them will be EASY, so build the comfort right off the bat to get them to fell comfortable enough with you to open themselves up and their personal world up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: diamond in the rough   diamond in the rough I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:54 am

Comfort=>Rapport Break=>Attraction=>Escalation
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: diamond in the rough   diamond in the rough I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:48 am

Hobbit wrote:
Comfort=>Rapport Break=>Attraction=>Escalation

agreed!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diamond in the rough   diamond in the rough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

diamond in the rough
Page 1 of 1