Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody on live now? its 1:55 central

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

anybody on live now? its 1:55 central Empty
PostSubject: anybody on live now? its 1:55 central   anybody on live now? its 1:55 central I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 am

I need to work on some game for a few new ladies I got in my line. I been pulling out my resources, like boyfriend destroyer for example. I find a few traps on the way. Lets discuss here, and we can exchange tips. Anybody on live now open for discussion?
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: anybody on live now? its 1:55 central   anybody on live now? its 1:55 central I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Last wednesday I was asked out on a date to a bar. She invited her friend from out of town, and asked if i may invite some friends to make the company more social. This is how I set things up:

First I invited my roomate, who dresses well and has winged me successfully before in the past. I also invited another friend who is very metrosexual, carries great coversations, and loves to take pictures.

I put some pictures in my pocket of my friends and myself on vacation.
I laced my wrist with with a scent.
I memorized a few routines to destroy silences.

This was a warm approach, therefore I mildly peacocked, and I really did not need a heavy opener to the set, because I was already greeted upon arrival. Her friend was an f'n 9 to ten. she had a new car, her own job, she was hot, and she bought all her own alcohol. The girl who invited me told me she was expecting her boyfriend to arrive, I blew that off right away. The energy was with me, they followed every conversation I brought, and when I brought my wing in, they both kept their attention to me. My routines worked as calibrated, there was no dead silence at all. Myfalse time was calibrated well, and my freeze out was successful. It allowed for my wing to step up a bit. The only thing that did not go as planed were our pictures taken, they just did not feel comfortable about that.

We ended the night playing pool, which allowed me to deliver kino, and at the end of the night, i hugged the girl who invited me, and she asked if I contact her more and not to be a stranger.

So I hit her up the following night, and got a flake. I mean not totally, because she did invite me to a club with her and her friend (no boyfriend), but did not follow through with the meet. Finally the following afternoon, she asked if I were to bring her lunch. My response " how about you come over and bring my friend and I two 40 oz. and some chicken and you can stay." her response "i do not even do that for my boyfriend". My rebuttle " he will live, I am higher maintenance, he does not need to know." From there, I have not gotten a response.

Any Ideas. I know it was not perfect, but I ran game. Anybody find gaps or traps, somewhere something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: anybody on live now? its 1:55 central   anybody on live now? its 1:55 central I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Im taking this to field reports, it will be more appropriate for me to discuss there. If anybody wants to help and give feedback to this, please follow through with me here in field reports.

See you than.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody on live now? its 1:55 central   anybody on live now? its 1:55 central I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody on live now? its 1:55 central
Page 1 of 1