Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What up?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shenanigan
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Shenanigan

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-20

What up?! Empty
PostSubject: What up?!   What up?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:46 pm

Hey, it's Shenanigan here! Found this site from El Topo's blog, looks really sweet!! I've been in the game for a while but haven't been able to do as much as I've wanted to b/c work, skool, yall get the drill..but I'm recently graduated and will be startin my real life soon so I can get into this much more! Glad everyone is here to help each other, lookin forward to it guys, peace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

What up?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up?!   What up?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Shenanigan wrote:
Hey, it's Shenanigan here! Found this site from El Topo's blog, looks really sweet!! I've been in the game for a while but haven't been able to do as much as I've wanted to b/c work, skool, yall get the drill..but I'm recently graduated and will be startin my real life soon so I can get into this much more! Glad everyone is here to help each other, lookin forward to it guys, peace! Very Happy

Glad you're here man. Welcome to the forum! I had the pleasure of meeting El Topo here at a lair talk here in Nashville. He's a cool guy. We look forward to reading what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

What up?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up?!   What up?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey Shenanigan. Welcome to the forum bro. Thanks for the compliment! Look around and see what we've got. If you don't see something, but you'd like to see it, let us know and we'll work on it. We look forward to your contributions as well!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

What up?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up?!   What up?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: