Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is betterthany00?

Go down 
+2
JSmooth
betterthany00
6 posters
AuthorMessage
betterthany00
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
betterthany00

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Who is betterthany00? Empty
PostSubject: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Ah well I am a PUA from evansville, IN. I have been in the game for about 4-5 years now. I had first got into the game from a good friend I worked with that was heavy into Ross Jeffries and NLP. He actually had compiled a notebook of things he had pulled off forums and field tested that I read through. As me and my wing did a lot of traveling, and I would read things, we would go hit up bars and all sorts of different places and we would try things out and he would critique me on things that I did wrong or could have done better. I then a couple years later linked up with a good wing named bezergrin. He lives here in evansville also and we go out sarging on occasion, although I always look for someone new to sarge with. I am into peacocking, NLP, and am always looking to learn more and also teach some guys. I am very intrigued on the dynamics of social proof which I play on writing a post about because it has upped my game in such incredible ways. Also if anyone ever comes to evansville they can email me and we can link up and blow this place up. Anyways with that said I will close for now but how about some of you out there getting this post a little about yourself and also feel free to inquire me on things also.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:21 am

Welcome dude, have fun around !
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:09 am

Welcome, officially.

You should get with me and we'll hit some clubs here together.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:52 am

Nice, may your stay at the forum be a pleasant one, where we talk about," SOme Girls." Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:11 pm

WELCOME MY FRIEND!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is betterthany00?   Who is betterthany00? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is betterthany00?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: