Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out this phone game... Childish?

Go down 
+3
Ka
Fortunehooks1
Cock Diesel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Check out this phone game... Childish? Empty
PostSubject: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:15 am

Say you've been out on 2-3 dates with a girl. You have chemistry..

You text her:
"I need you to call me when you get a few minutes.. There's something I have to talk to you about"

What would you think if you got this text? That she's about to dump you? That's maybe what she thinks.. So, you text her this when she's at work. Let her think about it all day, and then don't answer your phone the first time when she calls.. Build tension.. Eventually when you finally talk, you say something like:

"HB, HB... (sigh).. I'm not sure how to say this........ but.... (pause)... Then_____"

I think you could insert anything into this... Such as:

"I had planned for us to go to dinner on Wed, but I'm not going to be able to make it.. Will Thursday work instead?"

Or something equally anticlimactic.

The idea is that from the tone of the text, it sounds very serious.. At least in the back of her mind, she has to wonder if she's getting dumped.. She begins to think about you for the rest of the day-- what did I do wrong? Why doesn't he like me? When she finally gets you on the phone.. Her heart is pounding-- hey, nobody likes rejection.. But then, instead of rejection, you say something completely different.. At this point, HB becomes SO relieved she's not being dumped.. I think maybe this builds more attraction... Even though she wasn't dumped, I still think she'll remember this experience, and how relieved she was when she found out it "was no big deal."

Childish? You bet.. But will it work, is the question.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:22 am

I have to say that this would make that girl go on an emotional rollercoaster. She would be harping on all of her previous behaviors to see if there was something she missed, a point where you became dejected with her. I love it cock. Whoa, that doesn't read write, but the hell with it leave it. PEace,Lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:23 am

trial would be the best way, i can see it working very well though.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:34 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
I love it cock. Whoa, that doesn't read write, but the hell with it leave it. PEace,Lvoe and succe SS

Diesel, bro.... Call me Diesel Cool
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:25 am

Diesel, childish yes, and an emotional rollercoaster . . . and gold my man.

Yes, this is a great technique. It accomplishes so much within the girls mind and draws her much closer to you in the process. Excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:48 am

thats sick. but couldnt it go the otehr way. if she thinks ur going to dump her she will be pissed and dump ur ass?? maybe?? then when u say the line she will be like bs u jsut dont want to get dumped.
i recon tho it would be a tough vengefull crazy chick to react that way. lol!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:08 pm

matt, just remember:
1. non-needy
2. engaging her emotions
3. willing to take risks
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:42 am

I think its a dick move
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:18 am

~Meg~ wrote:
I think its a dick move

You gonna deny you'd be caught up in it?
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:31 pm

I think this a perfect example of treating a girl like a game. I don't think I'd ever do this to a girl unless she deserved it... no, not even then; if she deserved it, I wouldn't be talking to her. Playing these mind games is not healthy and results in many PUAs sucking at relationships. I wouldn't do it. I think its a "dick move" as has been put. A motto of the community is leaving her better than you found her, not making her so worried and upset she has a horrible day/relationship as a result of your games.

It almost seems you would use this when your scared of not being in control and are trying desperately to be alpha but just being a dick.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:38 am

Hobbit wrote:
I think this a perfect example of treating a girl like a game. I don't think I'd ever do this to a girl unless she deserved it... no, not even then; if she deserved it, I wouldn't be talking to her. Playing these mind games is not healthy and results in many PUAs sucking at relationships. I wouldn't do it. I think its a "dick move" as has been put. A motto of the community is leaving her better than you found her, not making her so worried and upset she has a horrible day/relationship as a result of your games.

It almost seems you would use this when your scared of not being in control and are trying desperately to be alpha but just being a dick.

Is push-pull not playing a game? Isn't this kind of like push-pull, but over a longer period of time?

Secondly, all I said was send her a text that says:
"Call me when you get a chance, I need to talk to you."

It's out of my control how this is interpreted. I just used, as an example, that she may think she's being dumped. The point is -not- to make her think she's being dumped (she's making assumptions), the point is to make her think about you all day.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:20 am

You can make her think about you all day without purposely leading her to think your breaking up with her. That is your intent with phrasing it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this phone game... Childish?   Check out this phone game... Childish? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out this phone game... Childish?
Page 1 of 1