Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup Empty
PostSubject: a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup   a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:16 am

ok so one of the guys that plays poker(free entry) with me at a bowling club last night told my table about a steamy pick up. so he picked up some pretty hot chick (he showed us a pic from his phone) and they got down and dirty. anyway during sex she bit his nipple. now this wsnt a soft nipple bite, she was full on biting hard. he was so surprised he pushed he head away. she just seemed to like it more.
anyway, the whole table was laughing pretty hard and he pulls up his shirt and his chest all around his nipple is badly bruised. we all stopped laughing then started again.
so the question is (for future reference if it ever happens) how the hell do u deal with some chick who goes out and bruises your mancans. im sure a 'bitch get the **** off my tit' wouldnt be appropriate
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup   a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:44 pm

I guess she just likes it rough . . . lol. That's what turns some girls on.

The only suggestion I really have is to suggest to the girl that she do something else that will turn you on, and you specifically let her know what that something else is and specifically let her know that it will turn you on.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

a friends awkward (and painfull) pickup
Page 1 of 1